To properly and regularly use all sections of the Site, the User must activate cookies, granting their use to Bruno Fulcini.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text strings that a website can send, while browsing, to your terminal (a PC, a notebook, a smartphone, a tablet; normally they are stored directly on the browser used for navigation). The same website that sent them, then can read and register the cookies that are on the same device to obtain various types of information. Each type of cookie has a defined purpose.
How many types of cookies exist?
There are two basic categories: technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Technical cookies are generally necessary for the proper functioning of the website and to allow navigation and to provide the service requested by the user; without them you may not be able to view the pages correctly or to use some services. For example, a technical cookie is essential to keep the user connected throughout the visit to a website, or to memorize the settings of the language, the display, and so on.
Technical cookies (for which the user’s consent is not required) can be further distinguished in:
– navigation cookies, which guarantee the normal use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas);
– analytics cookies, assimilated to technical cookies only when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site.
– functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
Profiling cookies are used to track the user’s browsing on the net and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc. With these cookies, advertising messages can be transmitted to the user’s terminal in line with the preferences already expressed by the same user in online browsing.
Cookies can still be classified as:
– session cookies, which are deleted immediately when the navigation browser is closed;
– persistent cookies, which – unlike session cookies – remain within the browser for a certain period of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to the site by facilitating authentication operations for the user;
– first-part cookies generated and managed directly by the manager of the website on which the user is browsing;
– third-part cookies generated and managed by subjects other than the operator of the website on which the user is browsing. These cookies are set by a website other than the one the user is visiting. This is because on each site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the visited site.
Which cookies do we use?
We use technical cookies, aimed at ensuring the proper functioning of our site, without which your browsing experience would not be pleasant. To improve our site and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated by users, we also use, as an anonymous analysis tool, a third-party cookie, namely Google Analytics. This cookie is not a tool of our management, for more information, therefore, it is possible to consult the information provided by Google at the following address:
Technical and analytics cookies are the only cookies we use to make your browsing enjoyable. We do not use profiling cookies instead.
How to view cookies?
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be accessed using most text editors or word processing programs. To open them, simply click on them. Below is a list of links that explain how to view cookies within the various browsers. If your browser is not present, refer to the cookie information provided by the browser itself. If you use a mobile phone, consult the relative manual for further information.
Internet Explorer 8-10
Deactivation / activation or elimination
Cookies can be limited or blocked through the browser settings.
If you prefer that the websites do not store any cookies on your computer, set your browser to receive a notification before archiving each cookie. Alternatively, you can set your browser to refuse all cookies or only third party cookies. You can also delete all the cookies already present in the system. It is important to note that the settings must be changed separately on each browser and computer used.
If you set the blocking of the storage of cookies, we can no longer guarantee the correct functioning of the website. Some functions of the site may not be available and it may no longer be possible to view certain websites.
In each browser the settings are changed following a different procedure. If necessary, to define correct settings, use the Help function of the browser. To disable cookies on a mobile phone, consult the relevant manual for further information.